Live-in care is a highly specialized type of home care service that has become a wonderful option for many people today. There are many agencies that say they can provide Live-in care but when the call comes, they are often unable to provide this care. They will often call upon caregivers who are simply unavailable for Live-in care.
At Assisting Angels, we have been specializing in 24-hour care since 2006—It is our #1 focus. We are bonded and insured, and we properly screen all of our staff for your protection.
Typical reasons for Live-In Care include Dementia/Alzheimer’s patients who cannot be left alone. Live-In Care is often more affordable than memory care in an assisted living facility.
“The Assisting Angels Home Care Difference”
Assisting Angels –
- provides free in-home consultations to discuss our services, evaluate your needs and answer all of your questions. Request your free in-home assessment.
- has one of the largest pools of qualified caregivers who are fully oriented and committed to working on Live-in care assignments, either short-term or long-term.
- will arrange caregiver introductions in your home.
- assigns a supervisor to each case to set up a care plan, oversee caregiver performance and ensure quality.
- provides Live-in care to 12 counties in southwest and south-central Idaho.
- is a member of the Home Care Association of America, Private Duty Home Care Association, and Case Management Society of America.
- is the direct employer of its caregivers and handles all payroll responsibilities and insurances.
- has a 48-Hour Caregiver Guarantee.
- consistently rates very high on satisfaction surveys performed through Home Care Pulse, an independent home care survey company.
- has a Certified Senior Adviser on staff.
- is A+ rated with the Better Business Bureau in Boise, ID.
- is one of 47 agencies across the United States and Canada, the only agency in Idaho, to be awarded “Leader of Excellence ” for 2013.
- has been awarded “Best of Home Care” for 2011, 2012, 2013 and 2014.
- has been awarded “Provider of Choice” for 2012, 2013, and 2014.
- has been awarded “Employer of Choice” for 2012, 2013, and 2014.