Assisting Angels Home Care is the ideal solution for elderly or disabled individuals who want to maintain their independence and dignity by continuing to live in the comfort of their own homes. Our caregivers make their lives easier by performing many of the tasks which have become difficult and tiring. We offer both skilled (private duty nursing) and unskilled (companion) care.
Companions may provide a wide array of services, including:
- Driving and/or accompanying the client to the physician when necessary
- Shopping and performing other household errands
- Reminding clients to take their medication
- Providing bathing assistance
- Providing grooming and dressing assistance
- Supervising ambulation and helping to prevent falls
- Taking care of all personal laundry and bed linens for the client
- Preparing and serving meals according to client’s dietary needs
- Cleaning the bathroom and kitchen after use, including washing dishes after meals and mopping the floor
- Making and changing the bed
- Cleaning the client’s room, which includes dusting and vacuuming
- Providing respite for family caregivers
- Helping with correspondence to family and friends
- Providing socialization, friendship and support for the client
- Going on walks and encouraging and participating in stimulating activities
Assisting Angels recognizes the fact that certain illnesses and afflictions are more common to seniors. Therefore, we provide special training to our caregivers on communicating with persons who have Alzheimer’s and related Dementia, Hearing Loss and Aphasia, which ensures a higher level of care for our clients.
- We also offer private duty nursing.
- Medicaid clients are accepted.
- We serve all ages, children and adults.